Aim of the Course
overing a range of genres such as the novel, drama, short story and poetry this course aims to introduce students to the diversity and quality of literature produced in the centuries before and ahead. this course aims to introduce students to the diversity and quality of literature produced in the centuries before and ahead.
Future working field
There are scores of career prospects offered for people who complete their graduate level studies in English Literature. Those include
- Script Writer
- Provides you with an excellent all round education in literature.
- Provides opportunities to practice creative writing.
- English teaches you to work independently.
- Develops time management skills , for example, when meeting essay deadlines.
- Helps to lead and participate in discussions and have confidence in your own opinions.
- Trains to effectively convey arguments and opinions and encourage independent and creative thoughts.
- Command a broad range of vocabulary and critical terminologies.
College Office : 04175-244 744
: 04175-244 944
Principal : 04175-244 288
Secretary : 04175-244 844
Residence : 04175-244 433
Fax : 04175-244 288 : 04175-244 744
Rev Dr. Maria Joseph Mahalingam, S.J
Secretary & Correspondent,
Loyola College, Vettavalam.