Aim of the Course
Physical education, or PE for short is the study of physical movement, safety and health and well-being. There are a wide range of activities associated with PE including sports, dance and weight training. Physical education helps develop and maintain confidence, well-being and social skills that can be more difficult to achieve through other subjects.
Future working field
- Master of Physical Education
- Master of Philosophy in Physical Education
- Master of Science in Sports Psychology and Sociology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physical Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Sports Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Adapted Physical Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Movement Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management
- Develop motor abilities like strength, speed, endurance,
coordination, flexibility, agility and balance, as they are
important aspects for good performance in different
games and sports.
- Develop techniques and tactics involved in organized
physical activities, games and sports.
acquire knowledge about human body as its functioning
is influenced by physical activities.
understand the process of growth and development
as participation in physical activities has positive
relationship with it.
- Develop socio-psychological aspects like control of
emotions, balanced behaviour, development of leadership
and followership qualities and team spirit through
participation in games and sports
Loyola College, Vettavalam,
India. Pin: 606 754
College Office : 04175-244 744
: 04175-244 944
Principal : 04175-244 288
Secretary : 04175-244 844
Residence : 04175-244 433
Fax : 04175-244 288 : 04175-244 744