Aim of the Course
Bachelor of Commerce aims to provide students with wide range of managerial skills and competencein particular field. The degree provides the students with the knowledge of accounting principles, export and import laws, economic policies and other aspects that impacts trade and business.
Future working field
- Budget planning
- Business consultancies
- Educational institutions
- Foreign Trade
- Industrial Houses
- Investment Banking
- Merchant Banking
- An understanding of management functions within the business environment.
- A greater ability to communicate effectively, manage human resources and handle labour relations functions.
- A proficiency at interpreting and using numerical and statistical knowledge.
- Expertise in the use of conventional accounting processes.
- An appreciation of ethical behavior within business practices.
- Insight into the computerized business information systems environment and its essential management functions.
- Knowledge that is relevant to the economic context of the business environment.
- Understand the role of economics in the world market place and possess an awareness of global business issue.
- Skills necessary to conduct business activities using contemporary social media applications
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information using contemporary web tools to facilitate informed marketing decision making strategies.
- Understanding the entire organization and the important role of corporate citizenship.
- Skills necessary to work effectively in team , assuming roles of leader and follower as appropriate
- Understanding business ethics and social responsibility.
Loyola College, Vettavalam,
India. Pin: 606 754
College Office : 04175-244 744
: 04175-244 944
Principal : 04175-244 288
Secretary : 04175-244 844
Residence : 04175-244 433
Fax : 04175-244 288 : 04175-244 744
Rev Dr. Maria Joseph Mahalingam, S.J
Secretary & Correspondent,
Loyola College, Vettavalam.