Internal Quality Assurance Cell
IQAC in Loyola College, Vettavalam,
• IQAC was established in the academic year 2012.
• The focus is on overall development of students through skill development.
• To impart quality consciousness in our stakeholders through quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
• To evolve mechanisms to promote quality culture in the campus.
• To focus on quality enhancement activities and quality sustenance efforts.
• To suggest methods for improving academic and administrative transactional systems.
• To maximize our resources, opportunities and capabilities.
• To fix benchmarks as part of the ongoing process towards excellence in education.
• Institutionalizing quality measures.
• Organizing orientation programme for newly recruited faculty.
• Fixing benchmarks /parameters for teaching learning and research activities of the institution.
• Organizing national/ international seminars/workshops/conference on quality enhancement.
• Initiation and implementation of planning by the departments and student support units.
• Facilitating learner-centric environment to meet global competency.
• Conducting Academic Administrative Audit.
• Ensuring the functioning, adequacy and maintenance of support services and infrastructure.
• Documentation of various programmes /activities.
• Adopting modern pedagogical systems and ICT in the teaching learning process.
• Preparation of AQAR and SSR.
• Ensuring the quality assurance and implementing strategies and processes through periodic meetings.
• Ensuring its commitment towards continual improvement of teaching-learning process