Aim of the Course
Bachelor of Commerce aims to provide students with wide range of managerial
skills and competencein particular field. The degree provides the students with
the knowledge of accounting principles, export and import laws, economic
policies and other aspects that impacts trade and business.
Future working field
- Budget planning
- Business consultancies
- Educational institutions
- Foreign Trade
- Industrial Houses
- Investment Banking
- Merchant Banking
An understanding of management functions within the business environment.
- A greater ability to communicate effectively, manage human resources and handle labour relations functions.
- A proficiency at interpreting and using numerical and statistical knowledge.
- Expertise in the use of conventional accounting processes.
- An appreciation of ethical behavior within business practices.
- Insight into the computerized business information systems environment and its
essential management functions.
- Knowledge that is relevant to the economic context of the business environment.